Super Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited has been registered according to the
Company Act 2063 on 24th of Chaitra 2075 to the Office of Company Registrar as a Public
Limited company. On dated 31st of Ashad 2076 it has received the microfinance banking
license as a 'D' class financial institution with working area of Province 5 from Nepal Rastra
Bank. The registered central office is located at Tulsipur Sub-Metropolitancity - 5, Dang
District. Though, the history starts back then year 2002, when non-governmental organization
(NGO) "Social Upgrade in Progress of Educational Region (SUPER)" started working in
this field. It was an initiative by a visionary team associated, to work together for the socioeconomic development and women empowerment. The program was endlessly under
operations for last 17 years under the provision of Financial Intermediate Act 2055, as a
- Reach a maximum number of poor households with potential and financial viability.
- Develop a well-managed institution with high staff morality.
- Improving the life status of marginalized people through connecting them into groups to follow the loan and to provide saving service.
- Promoting the local production by increasing human and capital resources.
MISSION & VISSION
- To help improve the access to finance through micro-credit services for the progressive social security, economic sustainability and lead to the quality lives.
- To help socio-economic development of underprivileged societies and empower women to be an entrepreneur or a self-reliant business person.
Super encourages people in saving activities in the rural communities. It helps the poor households to develop saving habits and mobilize them in income generating different activities to run enterprises micro-business.
Loan is designed to meet micro credit demand of the deprived groups of people helping them to uplift the socio-economic status at rural section of the country. It's considered as a powerful tool for poverty reduction.
Micro-insurance refers to the relatively short term insurances meant for health, accident and livestock policies. It helps in ability to cope with loss and have low premium and simple methods of claim settlement.
Remittance helps improve the standard of living of the recipient relatives, increase household income and allows to allocate more resources food, micro-business, health services and education for the children.